Information on the Processing of Personal Data Ex Art. 13 and 14 EU Regulation 2016/679
in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 “relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data, we wish to inform you in relation to the processing of your data personal data, which, in compliance with fundamental rights and freedoms, with particular reference to the confidentiality and protection of your personal data, we will process while browsing the website www.alidaysitaly.com
The data controller is Alidays Spa Via Adige 20, 20135 Milan, C.F./VAT number 03504590963.
Alidays Spa will collect the following personal data:
The IT systems and applications underlying the correct functioning of the Site may, during their normal operation, acquire some Personal Data through normal navigation protocols. The transmission of this data is implicit in the IT functioning of communication protocols and could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. Normally the collection of this information is not done to be associated with identified interested parties but is necessary for the correct functioning of the site itself. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the Site, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the code numeric indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning, to identify anomalies and/or abuses, and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used by the competent authorities to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
In addition to the navigation data explained in the previous paragraph, within the website www.alidaysitaly.com the user is free to provide personal data contained in any request forms present on the website (e.g. request for the service newsletter, contact request, etc.). Failure to provide them could make it impossible to provide the service. In these cases, only the information necessary for the service requested will be requested (see the specific information in detail).
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
Your data will be processed in a lawful, correct and transparent manner, ensuring that they are accurate and adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary with respect to the purposes pursued which, in this case, consist of:
1. allow navigation of the Site, registration in private areas and access to all other services made available there by the Owner, including management of the security of the Site;
2. find specific requests for assistance and information addressed to the Owner for pre- and post-sales consultancy activities by registering in the relevant forms, such as the “Contact us” section;
3. fulfill any obligations established by current laws, regulations or community legislation, or satisfy requests from the authorities;
The legal basis of the processing will be:
- for the purposes referred to in points 1 and 2 from the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the interested party (art. 6(1)(b) of the Regulation) as the processing is necessary for the provision of the Service;
- for the purpose referred to in point 3 consists of the fulfillment of any obligations established by current laws, regulations or community legislation, and/or to satisfy requests from the authorities;
AWARDING OF PERSONAL DATA
We inform you that the awarding of personal data is not mandatory for the purposes referred to in points 1, 2 and 3, however in the event that the data is not provided by the user, the Data Controller will be unable to activate the services provided from the Site (purposes 1, 2 and 3) and will not dare respond to your requests.
Your personal data will be kept only for the time necessary for the purposes for which they are collected, respecting the principle of minimization referred to in Article 5, paragraph 1, letter c) of the GDPR. For processing that requires explicit consent as the legal basis, the data will be retained until the consent is revoked and in any case no longer than 5 years at the end of which you will be asked to renew the explicit consent.
SCOPE OF CIRCULATION AND LOCATION OF DATA – Communication to third parties.
We inform you that your personal data may be communicated to:
- staff employed by the Data Controller duly authorized and trained in compliance with the provisions of the Regulation;
- subjects whose access to the data is recognized by provisions of law, regulation or community legislation.
We also inform you that you can exercise the rights referred to in the previous paragraph by sending the appropriate form (downloadable on the website of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data) duly completed to the Data Controller, using the following methods:
- by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com;
- by postal service to: Alidays Spa Via Adige 20, 20135 Milan;